In stock Australia & New Zealand
Introducing the UP Mini 3D Printer, the much anticipated follow-up, to our highly acclaimed, flagship 3-d printer, the UP Plus 3D Printer. The all-new UP Mini 3D Printer, with its full metal,heat retention enclosure and groundbreaking price.
The UP! Mini is based on the simplicity of a traditional inkjet printer, with a snap in printer head, slide in build table and clip in consumable roll. You are now ready to start printing your big ideas into Three Dimensional usable models out of tough ABS plastic.
There is no sacrifice on build quality with the UP! Mini, with its enclosed steel construction, double linear bearings on each axis and a temperature stabilizing build chamber; it is ready to produce quality parts on your desk within 15 minutes from switching it on.
"The UP! Mini is the result of thousands of hours of field testing & valuable feedback from our rapidly growing UP! user community."
· Build footprint of 120 x 120 x 120mm with heated build table.
· Heat retention chamber to reduce warping.
· Double linear bearings on each axis - ensures consistent build quality throughout the entire print process.
· Print speed of 9mins per cm3.
· Layer resolution of 200 microns.
· Chip free and open consumables – You can use any suppliers ABS roll of 1.75mm plastic with your UP! Mini. The UP! Mini consumable is an open design so you are not locked into expensive consumables as opposed to expensive inkjet cartridges.
· USB interface for inkjet simplicity print spooling, you can unplug your computer once the UP! Mini starts printing.
· Includes the Smart UP! Software, tools and a full roll of plastic to get you started.
- Build platform: 120mm width, 120mm depth, 120mm height.
- Selectable Z resolution: 0.2mm, 0.25mm, 0.3mm, 0.4mm
- Raftless printing: No
- Support Material: Smart Supports. Intelligent snap off support material, printed in the same material, printed at a lower density and built automatically by the included 3D print software.
- Dimension: 245mm width,260mm depth, 350mm height
- Weight: 5kg
- Shipping Weight: 10kg
- Power input: 110-220VAC, 50-60Hz, 220W
- Connectivity: USB (Print job stored and spooled to Printer, ability to turn off computer during printing.)
- Consumables: 1.75mm ABS Plastic Filament or PLA (corn starch) Filament
- Warranty: 12 month return to base.
- Software: STL 3D layout and printing software included free for Windows and MAC 10.7 Beta
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, OSX 10.7 beta
- Unboxing time to print: 15 minutes
- 500g spool of 1.75mm tough ABS filament plastic formulated with a very low odour. (1 roll included) Third-party spools can also be used.
- UP! Mini Desktop 3D Printer
- Heated build platform and perfboard.
- 1 x roll of 500g white ABS. (other colours available soon)
- Heat resistant gloves
- Selection of tools to maintain and self service the printer.
- Visual Click to Print 3D Printing Software and USB drivers.
- STL files for printing its own spare parts.
Included 3D Printing Software:
- Free layout and printing software (Scale, Rotate, Move & Print)
- Supported File Types: STL (Most leading 3D CAD packages support export to STL)
- Extrusion temperatures 260 and 200 degrees.
- Print Preview with material usage and time estimates, allows you to cost prototypes before manufacturing.
- Automatic layout
- Repeat last print
- Rotate, Resize, Scale, Move 3D object
- Select layer thickness 0.2mm, 0.25mm, 0.3mm, 0.4mm
- Select print speed vs. quality
- Variable solid thickness of models with honeycomb fill.
- Smart Support - Automatic Support material angles, 10 to 80 degrees
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, MAC
All promotions are exclusive, cannot be combined with other promotions and cannot be unbundled for purchase or return. Normal trading terms apply. Errors and omissions are excluded. Images are representative only and actual products may differ. All trademarks, brands and product names remain the property of their respective owners. Windows
Terms and conditions: Valid while stocks last. Error & Omissions Exempt
|Build Volume (mm)||120 x 120 x 120|
|Layer thickness (mm)||0.2 (200 micron), 0.25, 0.3, 0.35|
|Auto Platform Levelling||No|
|Auto Platform Height||No|
|Heated Build Platform||Yes - 50°C|
UP Mini 3D Printer
- Brand: UP!
- Product Code: UP Mini
- Availability: In Stock